Release 0.6.0. • 2 years ago
- Added bus.request_name() and deprecated own_name().
- Added dbus_context kwarg to exported methods.
- Added Polkit support.
- Added pure-Python implementation of DBus.Properties interface.
- Added timeout kwarg to multiple methods.
- Added pydbus.connect().
- Moved tests and examples out of the package.
- Fixed multiple bugs.
Release 0.5.1. • 3 years ago
- Fixed a regression occuring if an object exports
a parameter name which isn't a valid Python identifier.
Release 0.5. We're mostly feature complete! • 3 years ago
Skipping 0.4, as it was supposed to be a release with only
the expose() method; and this is a much bigger release.
Changes from 0.3:
- Property access for proxy objects.
- Object publication support.
- Single return values are no longer wrapped in a tuple.
- Reorganization of proxy object code.
- Increase of default timeout from 10ms to 1s.
- Even better help() integration.
- Signal support.
- Own_name and watch_name return context managers.
- Better object names.