You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
=== Business Hours Indicator ===
Contributors: maartenbelmans, studiowombat
Donate link: https://www.paypal.me/maartenbelmans
Tags: business hours, opening times, opening hours, open indication, currently open, business hours overview, indicator, closed, open times, closing times
Requires at least: 3.7
Tested up to: 5.0
Stable tag: 2.1.9
Requires PHP: 5.4.0
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Display opening hours and if you're currently open/closed, with countdown to next opening. Show or hide content only when open/closed & a lot more!
== Description ==
* Highly customizable shortcodes to display your opening times in any format
* Shortcodes to indicate if you are currently open or closed.
* Alternate message when you're almost opening or closing.
* Shortcodes to display something only when you are open or closed
* Easily style everything
* 4 widgets (does the same as the shortcodes)
* Supports Vacations
* Supports 'special dates' with different opening times (e.g: holidays)
* Supports countdown until your next opening/closing time
* Supports multiple locations
* Developer API (more info below)
* Translated in NL, GR, EN, DE, ES, IT, FR, BG, SE, SK, SL
* beautiful & user-friendly settings screens for you, or your client, to work in
Check out a complete list of features below.
= Quick links =
* [» Examples](http://demo.studiowombat.com/bhi-demos/)
* [» Documentation](https://studiowombat.com/knowledge-base/)
* [» Pro Version](https://studiowombat.com/plugin/business-hours-indicator/)
= Requirements =
* PHP 5.4 or higher
* WordPress 3.7 or higher
= General features =
* Shortcode to display business hours
* Widget to display business hours
* Shortcode to display if you're currently open/closed
* Widget to display if you're currently open/closed
* Shortcode to display content only when you're open
* Shortcode to display content only when you're closed
* Choose your prefered time zone
* Display times in 12 or 24 hour format
* Enter multiple locations for more businesses (up to 3 in the free version)
* Include special hours such as holidays
* Include vacation hours
* Highlight the current day
* Frontend translated in: Dutch, German, English, Greek, Spanish, Italian, French, Bulgarian, Swedish, Danish,
Slovakian, Slovenian, Lithuanian, Croatian, Russian, Czech, Norwegian.
= Displaying opening times =
* Show the opening hours in a table
* Show the opening hours inline
* Consolidate the output: group days with the same opening hours
* Show/hide holiday hours
* Show/hide vacation hours
* Highlight the current day
= Currently open/closed Indication =
* Edit the "we're currently open" message
* Edit the "we're currently closed" message
* Include the current time in the output
* Include the current day in the output
* Add an opening/closing soon warning like "hurry, we're closing in 35 minutes"
= Developer API =
Use the plugin anywhere in WordPress by using the following calls:
* `MBHILITE()->is_open('location name')` returns true if the location is currently open. False otherwise.
* `MBHILITE()->is_closed('location name')` returns true if the location is currently closed. False otherwise.
* `MBHILITE()->get_opening_hours('location name')` returns an array of objects containing the location's opening hours.
* `MBHILITE()->get_specials('location name')` returns an array of objects containing the location's special opening hours.
* `MBHILITE()->get_vacations('location name')` returns an array of objects containing the location's vacations.
More documentation coming soon.
= PRO FEATURES =
* Supports caching
* SEO features
* Enter unlimited multiple locations for more businesses
* Multiple time slots/day for when you close at noon
* Woocommerce support: disable orders + hide "add to cart" buttons when you are closed.
* 'Message builder' allows you to add dynamic codes to build any message you like. A few examples:
* Today is March 8, we're open from 9AM to 5PM.
* It's 7:12PM, we're closed. We open again on Thursday, in 7 hours and 45 minutes.
* Hurry, we're closing in 13 minutes!
* ..And much more!
* Only show today's opening times
* Set how many minutes or hours in advance to show "opening/closing soon" message.
* Customize output with line breaks & separators
* Premium support
* Receive updates & bugfixes
* Show abbreviated days in outputs
* More flexibility
* Priority feauture requests
* And more..!
Find out more about the [pro version here](https://studiowombat.com/plugin/business-hours-indicator/)
== Installation ==
Installing the Business Hours Indicator plugin is very easy:
1. Install from the WordPress Dashboard > Plugin page
2. Or manually download the plugin and extract to wp-content/plugins/
3. Activate the plugin
4. Go to Wordpress Dashboard > Settings > Business Hours Indicator
5. Enter your location, daily opening hours, and fiddle with more settings if you want
6. Use the shortcode `[mbhi location="my location"]` to display the output on pages or posts
7. Or use the PHP code `do_shortcode('[mbhi location="my location"]')` to display the output anywhere in your theme
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Does these shortcodes need extra options? =
Yes, at least 1. You should give it a 'location' attribute. If you don't, the first location is used.
= How can I style the business hours overview? =
The code exposes enough CSS classes to give you many styling options. You can
find all classes [here](https://studiowombat.com/knowledge-base/styling-the-output/).
== Screenshots ==
1. Various examples of what this plugin can do.
2. Settings screen.
3. Enter opening times for a location.
4. Example of how it could look like on the frontend.
== Changelog ==
= version 2.1.9 =
* Added: Norwegian translations.
= version 2.1.8 =
* Added: Croation translations.
* Added: Lithuanian translations.
= version 2.1.7 =
* Added: added NL_BE language.
* Update: fixed warning for create_function in PHP 7.2.
= version 2.1.6 =
* Enhancements: added a filter 'mbhi_capability' allowing you to change who can edit hours.
= version 2.1.5 =
* Fix: fixed a bug when deleting one or more holidays within the same month.
= version 2.1.4 =
* CSS changes in the backend to support plugins that override WordPress' default style.
= version 2.1.3 =
* Added: added Slovenian language.
= version 2.1.2 =
* Added: added Canadian French and Belgian French language.
= version 2.1.1 =
* Added: Czech language.
* Fix: bugfix in conversion service.
= version 2.1.0 =
* Fix: fixed a bug with is_open and holidays.
= version 2.0.9 =
* Fix: fixed a bug with is_open.
= version 2.0.8 =
* Update: Lists with vacations and specials are now ordered by ascending date.
* Update: Added Danish translations.
= version 2.0.7 =
* Update: added Russian translations.
* Fix: fixed a bug with the indicator and vacations.
= version 2.0.6 =
* New feature: added widget to display content only when closed.
* New feature: added widget to display content only when open.
* Changes: minor style changes.
* Testing: verified the plugin on WP 4.7.5
= version 2.0.5 =
* New feature: easily accessible API for developers.
* New feature: select quartes of an hour.
* Testing: verified the plugin on WP 4.7.4
= version 2.0.4 =
* Fix: if a vacation was today, it wasn't denoted as the current day.
= version 2.0.3 =
* Fix notice: wrap loops to check for arrays.
= version 2.0.2 =
* Fix admin screen bug with dependency fields.
= version 2.0.1 =
* Fixed a bug where some translations weren't working
* Fixed a bug where a vacation was displayed even though the setting was set to false.
* AFTER UPGRADING, PLEASE CHECK IF YOUR WIDGETS ARE STILL INTACT.
= version 2.0.0 =
* Rewritten the core of the plugin to implement features faster.
* Fixed a few edge-case bugs.
* AFTER UPGRADING, PLEASE CHECK IF YOUR WIDGETS ARE STILL INTACT.
= Version 1.8.8 =
* Added Slovak language to translations
* Verified WP 4.7.1 compatibility
= Version 1.8.7 =
* Getting rid of closure in favor of normal function. This disables warnings for some versions of WP.
= Version 1.8.6 =
* Finally added 2 widgets to display (a) your business hours and (b) indication of being currently open/closed.
* UI changes.
= Version 1.8.5 =
* Fixed php warning 'invalid foreach'.
= Version 1.8.4 =
* Added Bulgarian language (special thanks to D. Stoykow)
= Version 1.8.3 =
* Addition upon 1.8.2
= Version 1.8.2 =
* Fixed an issue with PHP 5.3/5.4 versions.
= Version 1.8.1 =
* Fixed an issue where some WooCommerce websites had a faulty system status.
= Version 1.8.0 =
* Rewritten frontend
* Updated languages
* Added Swedish language
= Version 1.7.4 =
* Bugfix: when you aren't open for a few days, the frontend gave a silent error.
= Version 1.7.3 =
= version 1.7.2 =
* Proper support for the shortcodes in widgets.
* Remove array literals to support php version 5.3.
* Update documentation.
* Fix bug with ifopen/ifclosed shortcodes for multiple locations.
= version 1.7.1 =
* Fixed a bug where do_shortcode() doesn't show content.
= version 1.7 =
* Added a help tab with shortcodes info.
* shortcodes can now override dashboard settings via attributes.
* Added various new functionality for displaying opening hours.
= Version 1.6 =
* Bugfix where holidays couldn't be denoted as 'closed'.
= Version 1.5.1 =
* Bugfix between Woocommerce and this plugin.
= Version 1.5 =
* Added more CSS classes for your styling needs.
* Ability to print a consolidated (= shortened) opening hours table.
* Reorganized and added some settings.
= Version 1.4 =
* Small bugfixes
= Version 1.3 =
* Added [mbhi_ifclosed] shortcode
* Added [mbhi_ifopen] shortcode
= Version 1.2 =
MAJOR CHANGE — You'll have to re-enter your settings!
* Added locations
* Added vacation/holiday exception
* Changed settings screen
* Added more settings
* Added a new shortcode to display a location's business hours table
= Version 1.1 =
* Code enhancements
* Approximation: include a different sentence when your business is almost opening/closing.
= Version 1.0 =
* Initial version